Monday, May 23, 2011

All I can say is, "My daughter is amazing"

All I can say is my little girl is amazing she does all these amazing things I am just glad that we are trying to give Hannah anything and everything so she has more doors open in her future. That's the best we can do for her.

So here is the past few weeks in a nut shell.  Well the past couple weeks have been pretty full of events, with Hannah's Ju Jit Su promotion. She is so proud of her accomplishments through out her class she is now on her 2nd strip. She needs two more and she'll be a yellow w/ white strip.  Her desire to keep going an trying harder to get better is great couldn't be prouder of her. She tries so hard even when she has to spar a little girl who is 8 lbs heavier than her. But she still puts 100% effort into sparing with who she is paired up with. And refuses to give up.


























Hannah gives her effort in everything she does.  Its funny when people ask oh what does she do? Is she in dance or something? And I tell them she does modeling, and Brazilian Ju Jit Su. It's too funny when their mouths drop and they're speechless. Then the icing on the cake Hannah chimes in to talk about doing an arm bar, sweep or any other move she knows. Priceless!





next to her box.









The last funny thing we or I should say, "I" decided to do was to make fun of all this wing nuts and
ding bats out there that kept saying, "the world ends on Saturday" I think the picture explains it all. =)



Thanks for Reading. feel free to leave comments. Cause I guarantee you I have stories for every little thing. That's the kinda crazy adventures we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment