Friday, May 13, 2011

Curiosity. . . Daddy's utter loss of words

I know its been a while since I last updated my blog bout Hannah and I but we're back.
And our adventures continue on and oh boy we've got stories.

Today just like any other day same routine same thing every day. Hannah wakes up she eats waffles while she is eating I go about my morning routine dishes if they're not done, feed Hannah's fishy, water our plants oxygenate here sea monkeys. That's where my morning got interesting. . .

So I was aerating the water for the sea monkeys it helps create a healthy environment.
Yeah well Hannah ask: "Daddy what's that for? Why are you blowing bubbles with that purple thing?"
Daddy: "Its to make air bubbles in the water so they can breath and eat the green stuff."
Hannah: "Oh cool, um daddy why are those two sea monkeys stuck together?"
Daddy: "Uhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . . . . . We'll talk bout that later baby, go finish eating." =}

Uh daddy's loss for words. I thought I'd be able to approach that subject like a pro. Yea um no. better luck next time. . . I hope. . .

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, we are never prepared to give that answer.

    ReplyDelete