Thursday, September 2, 2010

3-D treat

Today I decided to treat Hannah to something we never ever do. . . its pretty make shift but does the job. I turned our living room into a 3-D theater.  Like I said make shift. . .
But it works. . .
So we are getting ready to watch Coraline 3-D.  I also had to modify her 3-D glasses to fit her head but hey anything for my little girl. . .  Hannah loves her Tim Burton movies, she's getting in the mood an getting ready for Halloween. 
So. . . we got 3D glasses. . . check.  Coraline movie playing. . . check.  Popcorn (a must have). . . check.  Juice box. . . check.  An lets not forget Disney Minnie princess ears. . .check.  Now we are ready for a Tim Burton marathon. . . Ready, Set, Play. . .

Ready for the movie. . .
 Gotta have Popcorn. . .

Looking cute. . .
All set an all she keeps saying, "Oh cool, this is the best day ever. . ."
She loves Jack. . .
Next on our play list: The Nightmare Before Christmas. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment