Thursday, September 9, 2010

That's A Darn Good Question. . .

Hannah ask me a really good question today, but that was before she re implicates her pinky swear.
The pinky swear comes from watching different survival shows with her. So she has said, "Daddy eats the big spider, an Hannah eats the snake." an she sticks her pinky out an makes me pinky swear.


But the good question she had came from watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Pluto is dirty an needs a bath before the tea party. . .  So Hannah is watching an tells me, "Daddy Pluto gets a doggie biscuits at the tea party an Mickey gets biscuits."  Then she started telling me who gets biscuits an tea, but then when she got to goofy she stop.  An she ask, "Daddy what's goofy?"  "Is he a doggie like Pluto? or like Mickey?"
I told her, "I don't know baby. . . What do you think?"
She replied back, "I don't know you're the dad you should know."
I said, "Well I'm sorry I don't know what he is."
Hannah tells me, "Oh well, your lost."

All I can say is, "God help the poor kindergarten teacher who gets her in their class."

No comments:

Post a Comment