Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So this morning started off wonderful, one of the best mornings I could ask for. Hannah woke up well rested an in a good mood.  She wanted to watch Hannah Montana so i reluctantly said, "okay" :{ but we watch it any way. . . it was the episode of the daddy daughter day, where she blew off her dad to have a date.  So while on her date he took a phone call, she got all upset with him.  Turns out that her date's dad was station in Afghanistan.  So while watching the whole episode, Hannah wanted to sit in my lap an watch it. When watching the episode she pulled my arms around her, laying on my chest hugging my arms while they were wraped around her. . . yea talk bout one of those heart felt, teary eyed moments. . . An she tells me, "Awww. . .my daddy. I love you. . ."

Definitely one of those moments that should be in a book. . . Name the book, "Why a dad needs a daughter." it can say, "Why a dad needs a daughter, to let him know no matter how grown up she gets. He will always be her daddy an she'll always love him. . ."

So this morning we take the trash out, we're walking an she stop on her own an look both ways before crossing the parking lot to the trash dumpsters.  I hadn't said anything to her bout it cause we weren't far enough out to see around the plants, but she stop me an look first before crossing. All I could think was, I must be doin something right. Since she did that on her own. But I'll tell you I felt like an old man crossing the street while she was holding my hand an looking both ways . . . It was like she was trying to get her helping the elderly patch or something. . .

But yesterday Hannah gets my nikon an tells me, she wants to take a picture of her an I. So I let her all I did was set the self timer. . . But she puts the camera on a box an pushes the button. It was too funny to see her run to me to make sure she was in the picture. . .(not knowing that the 10 sec. self timer was on.)  But she took the picture first shot came out too low so she actually adjusted the camera by shoving a sock under the lens to lift it. Press the shutter button ran over to me, waiting an waiting. Hannah mumbles, "Come on already!" then flash camera took picture. . . It was actually a decent picture other than the way we look. . .
(Hannah's first she took with my nikon)

No comments:

Post a Comment