Monday, September 13, 2010

Saturday Cont.

Our Saturday continues. . .  An we're off to a wedding. . .

Hannah loves twrilling in a dress. . .

Hannah and Mommy all dress up looking beautiful.
Hannah and Daddy. . .


Hannah dancing with the groom. .

Hannah dancing with her cousins. . .






Hannah saved a dance for me. . .  So we had our dance. . . our first wedding slow dance.  I dread the day I'll give her away too. . .  And the dance will be still be as if she were this small in my mind. . .

She couldn't stop smiling, or looking into my eyes. .

Hannah And Daddy Dancing. . .


We had a great time dancing an having fun.  One day it'll be Hannah's turn and I'll be dancing with her once again. . . But for now we will enjoy our little dances we get with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment